Reliance has been a pioneer in connecting people at the lowest call price. India is fortunate to have the Reliance stalwarts who have connected the world globally at a peanut price or even free of cost.
Reliance Jio now offering its amazing deal which started on 20th of September, is truly a festive deal. The deal says under which Reliance Jio is offering JioFi device at Rs. 999 compared to its original price of Rs. 1,999. Using JioFi, one can connect up to 32 devices to enjoy high speed 4G data, Jio said on its website.
The Jio offer on Jio device.
1) The festive celebration offer is available on JioFi M2S model only.
2) The JioFi device can be bought either online from the website or through offline channels like Jio stores.
3) If you buy the device online it will be delivered within 3-5 business days, but during offer period, it may take more than usual time for delivery, Jio said.
4) After you buy the device you have to visit your nearest Jio store with your Aadhaar card to obtain the SIM, and can select the appropriate plan as per your need.
5) After getting the SIM, you have to do a Rs. 99 recharge for activating Jio Prime membership and a minimum recharge of Rs. 309 for availing the Dhan Dhana Dhan Offer, which will give you 1 GB data per day for 56 days, a Reliance Jio customer care executive said.
6) You also have the option to get both the device and SIM delivered at home. In this case you have to provide a copy of your Aadhaar card at the time of delivery.
7) You can do free voice calling if you install Jio4GVoice app on any one smartphone and connect that to your JioFi device.
8) The device comes with a 2300mAh battery which can support 5-6 hours of internet surfing.
So get going and recharge for a happy working.